MILTON — A Milton man faces drug charges following a Friday morning bust.
On Oct. 20 at 6:45 a.m., the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics Unit completed an eight-month investigation that led to the arrest of Antonio Dewayne Davis.
Sheriff’s Narcotics and SWAT team members executed a search warrant at the 35-year-old’s Renee Circle home; it reportedly led to the collection of evidence.
“Our Narcotics Unit obtained intelligence over an eight-month period which led detectives to believe Davis was dealing narcotics from the address,” an SRSO media release states. “Davis is considered a ‘key player’ in local narcotics distribution.”
Items recovered during the course of the search warrant included:
• Over $46,000
• 22 grams of crystal “ice” methamphetamine, street-valued at approximately $2,200
• 200 Xanax bars, street-valued at approximately $ 2,000
• 33 hydromorphone, street-valued at approximately $1,000
• 10 hydrocodone, street-valued at $100
• 15 pounds of marijuana, street-valued at $37500
• Two AR-15 rifles
• Saiga 12 automatic shotgun
The U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency assisted the SRSO’s Narcotics Unit during the investigation.
Davis’ wife, Terran, who is part of this investigation has pending charges.