Get ready to take a casual day to support the Ronald McDonald House during the annual Kaps 4 Kids fundraiser. Attend one of the kickoff meetings and form a team with your business, club, school or family. Purchase the official T-shirt, ball cap or visor to wear on K4K Day, April 5. Last year, almost 7,000 people from more than 500 groups participated in this event, which accounts for almost 20 percent of the charity’s annual budget.
We plan to make it even bigger this year by offering team fundraising pages. Many of you already extend your support of this event to include additional casual days, bake sales and other fundraisers throughout the year. Through your team’s page, you will be able to tell your story and participate in a “friendly competition” with the other K4K teams. For more information, contact Twana Bright at 477-2273 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Check the schedule below and mark your calendar for a kickoff meeting.
- 5:30 p.m. Jan. 22: Ronald McDonald House (Pensacola)
- 11:30 a.m. Jan. 23: Ronald McDonald House (Pensacola)
- 5:30 p.m. Jan. 24: Imogene Theatre (Milton)
- 11:30 a.m. Feb. 4: Outback Steakhouse (Destin)
- 11:30 a.m. Feb. 5: Bonefish Grill (Panama City)
- 11:30 a.m. Feb. 11: The Wild One (Crestview)
- 11:30 a.m. Feb. 12: Aegean (Shalimar)