Customer sales representative for Allstate Insurance, Spicer and Associates Inc.
1. What brought you to Santa Rosa County?
Born and raised here.
2. If you had the power of a super hero, what power would that be and why?
Wonder Woman so I would be able to fly above all the crazy traffic in Milton.
3. What did you want to be growing up and why?
A cosmetologist, I always enjoyed doing hair and makeup.
4. Name three things you will always have in your refrigerator?
Milk, eggs, and cheese
5. What would we hear on the radio of your car/truck during a road trip?
Classic country music.
6. What was the last book you read?
100 Years from Now by Catherine Galasso
7. What is your favorite food and why?
Mexican, I love the flavor and the spices. LaHacendia is the best place to eat.
8. Where would your ideal vacation spot be?
9. Who, living or dead, has been the biggest influence on you, and why?
My husband Michael, he has always supported me in everything I do.
10. What household chore do you hate and why?
11. If you could talk to any historical figure over dinner, who would it be and why?
Amelia Earhart fascinates me. A female pilot in that time and era.
12. If you had $50,000 to spend, what would you do with the money and why. You cannot say to pay off a bill.
I would buy a cabin in the mountains to have a place for me and my family to get away.