1. ENJOY LOCAL MUSIC. Bands on the Blackwater returns 7 p.m. June 23 on South Willing Street. The outdoor concert series, held Friday nights in downtown Milton, is free to attend. You can pull up a boat or bring a lawn chair and relax while listening to music. This week’s featured band is Southern Breeze.
2. PICK BLUEBERRIES. The Arc of the Emerald Coast Santa Rosa will host the 8th Annual Blueberry Bash 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 24 at 6225 Dixie Road in Milton. The event is free to enter. Activities include blueberry picking, food, crafts, music, kids' activities, a car show, a 5k fun run and a plant and blueberry sale. Contact Carol Lutz at 982-1943 or email@example.com for vendor or sponsor information. Contact Donna Tashik at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the car show.
3. PAINT ROCKS. Hardee's of Milton is hosting a rock painting party from 5-8 p.m. June 22 at 6527 Highway 90. The event is free to attend. The global Kindness Rocks Project involves hiding rocks with inspirational messages painted on them throughout the area.
4. TASTE SOME BARBECUE. Grover T's and Timber Creek Distillery will sponsor Bourbon, Blues & Barbeque, a Pensacola Junior College/Pensacola State College Alumni and Friends fundraiser to benefit alumni scholarships. The event is set 6-8 p.m. June 24 at Grover T’s, 5887 Highway 90, Milton. Tickets cost $50 per person and include a bourbon tasting and barbecue. There will also be music and an auction. Visit https://alumnipensacolastate.site-ym.com/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=962304 to buy tickets.
5. WATCH DINNER THEATRE. Improbable Cause Mystery Theatre presents “Death at D-Block” 7-9 p.m. June 23 at The Imogene Theatre, 6866 Caroline St., Milton. Tickets with a meal are $35 for adults and $25 for kids; tickets with a military discount are $30 for adults and $20 for kids. Visit icmtheatre.com for ticket information.