Three motorcycle accidents during the weekend have left two people dead.

The most recent happened in Bagdad on Sunday. The Florida Highway Patrol is reporting Thomas Alton Sanders, 57, Bagdad, is in critical condition after a one-vehicle crash about 1 p.m.

Sanders was driving a 1977 Honda motorcycle east on Old Bagdad Highway at Rice Road. Reports say the rear tire began to skid, causing the bike to “collide with the ground.”

Sanders skidded 110 feet before stopping in the eastbound lane. The bike went on about 180 feet from the point of impact before landing in the centerline of the road. Witnesses told troopers Sanders was “traveling at a high rate of speed at the time of the incident.” He was not wearing a helmet, according to FHP. Alcohol was not a factor. The damage to the bike was valued at $5,000.

On Sunday, the drivers of two motorcycles in two separate accidents were killed.

A Navarre woman died in Fort Walton Beach after the 2003 Honda motorcycle she was driving was cut off in traffic at an intersection.

FHP said Shaaron Jackson Lively, 59, Navarre, died at the scene of the noon crash. It happened at the intersection of U.S. 98 and Serville Court. Troopers say she was traveling west on U.S. 98 when a 2010 GMC pickup truck driven by William E. Smith, 42, Fort Walton Beach, went into the intersection, crossing the path of Lively.

Reports say Lively “was unable to take evasive prior to striking the left front of V-1 (GMC truck).” Both vehicles came to rest in the westbound turn lane of U.S. 98. Alcohol is not reported to be a factor for Smith, who was wearing a seat belt. Results are pending on Lively, who was wearing a helmet, according to FHP.

The third motorcycle crash happened in Pensacola at Highway 29 and Van Pelt Lane just before 1 p.m. Sunday.

Dead is 19-year-old Taylor Austin Weir. He was driving a 2003 Honda motorcycle, according to FHP. Weir was going northbound on the northbound center lane of Highway 29 when a 2005 Kia UT driven by Kathleen Eccles, 31, traveling south at the left turn lane attempted a left hand turn onto Van Pelt Lane.

As Eccles turned, the right side front bumper hit the left side of the motorcycle. The Kia traveled east after the collision and came to rest after hitting a utility pole.

The motorcycle stopped about 20 feet east of the northbound lane where it was traveling, blocking two lanes on Van Pelt Lane.

Weir died at Sacred Heart Hospital several hours after the crash.

Alcohol was not a factor in this crash, according to FHP reports. Weir was wearing a helmet; Eccles was wearing a seat belt.

Charges in all of these accidents are pending completed investigation.