Please tell us what you do and what groups you are involved with or an officer of?
I am a student and work as a waitress at Beef'O'Brady's in Pace.
1. What brought you to Santa Rosa County?
2. If you had the power of a super hero, what power would that be and why?
The ability to turn invisible. it would really help me out in all those embarrassing situations I get myself into.
3. What did you want to be growing up and why?
I really wanted to be an astronaut when I was younger. I loved space. I spent my free time memorizing everything I could about the planets.
4. Name three things you will always have in your refrigerator?
Cherry Coke, apples, and orange juice
5. What would we hear on the radio of your car/truck during a road trip?
I love a little bit of everything, but it is a safe bet I'll be listening to 70's radio on Pandora.
6. What was the last book you read?
I re-read the Harry Potter Series over the summer, but since then it has been nothing but textbooks.
7. What is your favorite food and why?
My current craving is apple slices.
8. Where would your ideal vacation spot be?
I would love to go snowboarding again, its been a few years.
9. Who, living or dead, has been the biggest influence on you, and why?
My mother. Hands down she is such a strong and loving woman. I am very lucky to have been born to her.
10. What household chore do you hate and why?
Laundry, it never ends.
11. If you could talk to any historical figure over dinner, who would it be and why?
Amelia Earhart so I could learn what really happened.
12. If you had $50,000 to spend, what would you do with the money and why. You cannot say to pay off a bill.
I would love to go to graduate school with it.