Please tell us what you do and what groups you are involved with or an officer of?
Janet is a cosmetologist at Electryc Hair and Day Spa.
1. What brought you to Santa Rosa County?
I was born and raised here.
2. If you had the power of a super hero, what power would that be and why?
I would have a tail! I could do all kinds of things if I had a tail.
3. What did you want to be growing up and why?
I wanted to be an artist because I am very artistic and I draw and paint very well.
4. Name three things you will always have in your refrigerator?
Butter, bottled water, and dill pickles.
5. What would we hear on the radio of your car/truck during a road trip?
6. What was the last book you read?
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt
7. What is your favorite food and why?
Veggies cooked or uncooked; I love them any way I can get them. They are good for you and taste great.
8. Where would your ideal vacation spot be?
Anywhere I have never been.
9. Who, living or dead, has been the biggest influence on you, and why?
My mom, she had taught me everything I know about cooking, love, life, and fun.
10. What household chore do you hate and why?
Laundry, I hate folding it. It takes too long.
11. If you could talk to any historical figure over dinner, who would it be and why?
James Oglethorpe, founder of Savannah, Ga. I am sure there would be fantastic food and I would like to know how Savannah looked before all the buildings were there.
12. If you had $50,000 to spend, what would you do with the money and why. You cannot say to pay off a bill.
I would go to Ireland, Costa Rica, and a hunting trip to Alaska. Oh yeah!