Please tell us what you do and what groups you are involved with or an officer of?
I am a technician at Milton Computers
1. What brought you to Santa Rosa County?
Better job opportunities than the small town I'm from.
2. If you had the power of a super hero, what power would that be and why?
I would have the power of Super Strength, so that I could use it to save people when disaster occurs.
3. What did you want to be growing up and why?
I wanted to be an astronaut, because isn’t that what all little boys want to be?
4. Name three things you will always have in your refrigerator?
Milk, String Cheese and cold water.
5. What would we hear on the radio of your car/truck during a road trip?
Mostly good music, depends on what stations are playing. I do a lot of channel surfing.
6. What was the last book you read?
American Sniper by Chris Kyle
7. What is your favorite food and why?
I enjoy well made biscuits and gravy for breakfast, my grandfather used to make it and everyone loves it when I cook.
8. Where would your ideal vacation spot be?
A nice house in the country with a good internet connection where I could take my family so that we could get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
9. Who, living or dead, has been the biggest influence on you, and why?
My current boss, John Marshall. I have learned more from him in one year by watching and listening than I think could be consciously taught.
10. What household chore do you hate and why?
All of them, because nobody likes to do chores.
11. If you could talk to any historical figure over dinner, who would it be and why?
Abraham Lincoln, because I think we could have a good conversation about this “vampires” thing.
12. If you had $50,000 to spend, what would you do with the money and why. You cannot say to pay off a bill.
I would open a game room with the newest gaming toys so that people could see what cool things are out there.