Please tell us what you do and what groups you are involved with or an officer of?
Melanie works at the Santa Rosa County Chamber of Commerce and is involved with Americorps.
1. What brought you to Santa Rosa County?
My Dad was stationed here at NAS Pensacola.
2. If you had the power of a super hero, what power would that be and why?
I would want to fly. I absolutely hate driving.
3. What did you want to be growing up and why?
A veterinarian because I love animals.
4. Name three things you will always have in your refrigerator?
Juice, cheese, and pickles
5. What would we hear on the radio of your car/truck during a road trip?
I never listen to the radio. I always listen to Pandora (Death Cab for Cutie).
6. What was the last book you read?
A Clash of Kings, by George R.R. Martic
7. What is your favorite food and why?
Italian, it is always so good and you can't go wrong with spaghetti.
8. Where would your ideal vacation spot be?
Comic Con in San Diego or backpacking in Europe.
9. Who, living or dead, has been the biggest influence on you, and why?
My parents, they have always been supportive of me no matter what.
10. What household chore do you hate and why?
All of them, but mostly taking out the trash. It is too far so I let my boyfriend do it.
11. If you could talk to any historical figure over dinner, who would it be and why?
Sigmund Freud. I'm a psych major and he's a major component of psychology. Plus I would want to see how crazy he was.
12. If you had $50,000 to spend, what would you do with the money and why. You cannot say to pay off a bill.
Fix my car and then take all of my family, boyfriend, and roommate on a vacation.