Please tell us what you do and what groups you are involved with or an officer of?
Owner of Electryc Hair and Day Spa, Business Network Incorporated, and Chamber of Commerce.
1. What brought you to Santa Rosa County?
Bible School at International Miracle Institute in Pensacola.
2. If you had the power of a super hero, what power would that be and why?
Multiple arms to complete all the daily tasks of a wife, mother, and business owner.
3. What did you want to be growing up and why?
A pastorís wife to be a part of changing peoples lives.
4. Name three things you will always have in your refrigerator?
ketchup, milk and eggs
5. What would we hear on the radio of your car/truck during a road trip?
Rascal Flatts and Norvel Hayes
6. What was the last book you read?
7. What is your favorite food and why?
Southern Seafood because it brings back childhood memories.
8. Where would your ideal vacation spot be?
9. Who, living or dead, has been the biggest influence on you, and why?
My Nana is a might woman of God and strong prayer warrior that shows unconditional love to everyone.
10. What household chore do you hate and why?
Laundry because it is so time consuming.
11. If you could talk to any historical figure over dinner, who would it be and why?
I would want to talk to God because Iím interested in how the world was framed and how He sent his son to die for all of us.
12. If you had $50,000 to spend, what would you do with the money and why. You cannot say to pay off a bill.
My husband and I are called to the F