Please tell us what you do and what groups you are involved with or an officer of?
I am a member of the Blackwater Pyrates, Santa Rosa Historical Society, Milton City Planning Board and Chairman of the Milton Education Committee.
1. What brought you to Santa Rosa County?
My beautiful bride, Pamela (Todescu) Kilmartin
2. If you had the power of a super hero, what power would that be and why?
Superman, Spiderman, Batman, - all super hero's that preserve and protect the common citizen against all evil.
3. What did you want to be growing up and why?
I wanted to be a restaurant owner because I am a social butterfly and love to talk to people and a politician to influence social policy for the better of all people.
4. Name three things you will always have in your refrigerator?
Beer, ice, and milk
5. What would we hear on the radio of your car/truck during a road trip?
Anything from National Public Radio to classical, to rock and roll.
6. What was the last book you read?
The Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcom Gladwell.
7. What is your favorite food and why?
Everything my wife Pam makes (pretty good huh?). Everything grilled or smokes on our Green Egg.
8. Where would your ideal vacation spot be?
There are many that appeal to me for different reasons. Hawaii is my favorite.
9. Who, living or dead, has been the biggest influence on you, and why?
My dad. He instilled all the virtues and values to love a good and honest life.
10. What household chore do you hate and why?
Cutting the grass only because of time consumption.
11. If you could talk to any historical figure over dinner, who would it be and why?
John Adams because he was the lone man of our forefathers that stood strong for the principles we live by today! Namely our Constitution.
12. If you had $50,000 to spend, what would you do with the money and why. You cannot say to pay off a bill.
Use some to improve the Blackwater Bistro, some to build a workshop, and some to build a dock at Rocky Shores.