Connie is part owner of Clark's Lock and Safe Service with her husband Roland and is a member of the Santa Rosa County Chamber as well as chairperson of the Milton Christmas Parade.
1. What brought you to Santa Rosa County?
My Mom and Dad! I was born here, my mom is a Holley Girl, (Broxson), my dad was from Mississippi, thank Goddess he stayed here.
2. If you had the power of a super hero, what power would that be and why?
Superwoman to stay up with my grand kids..
3. What did you want to be growing up and why?
I don't really remember, I've been very happy being a wife, mother, and Nana. So I guess that is what I was suppose to be.
4. Name three things you will always have in your refrigerator?
Milk, Tea, and Bottle Water
5. What would we hear on the radio of your car/truck during a road trip?
Talk radio or County music
6. What was the last book you read?
Children's bedtime stories and my bible
7. What is your favorite food and why?
My granddaughter said, "mud pie", but its steak and salad, I just like a good steak.
8. Where would your ideal vacation spot be?
9. Who, living or dead, has been the biggest influence on you, and why?
Dad and Mom. No matter what, they have always showed us to love, and that is something that I hope I have showed my children and grandchildren.
10. What household chore do you hate and why?
Mopping! That is just something I just have never like doing... I try to get Roland to do it....
11. If you could talk to any historical figure over dinner, who would it be and why?
Jesus, there is so many questions I have for him. Why this and why that, and why my granddaughter Lillie Elisabeth.
12. If you had $50,000 to spend, what would you do with the money and why. You cannot say to pay off a bill.
Take my children and grandchildren on the Disney Cruise, My grandchildren are at that age where it would be so much fun. It would be making great memories with them.