Carney is a retired Navy SEAL that is currently the vice president of the Board of Directors for the Pace Water System and grounds manager for the Indian Hills Homeowners Association, Grounds Manager
1. What brought you to Santa Rosa County?
The quality of life and the quality of the school system
2.What fictional character would you say you are the most like?
Thor, The God of Thunder. LOL
3. What was your most embarrassing moment that you now laugh about?
The latest was… tent camping in our back yard and NOT turning off the sprinkler system. LOL
4. Name three things always in your refrigerator?
Milk, Eggs, and ice cream of course!
5. What would we hear on the radio during a road trip when we started your vehicle?
6. What is the last book you read?
Rouge Warrior by Richard Marcinko. Originator of the Navy’s Seal Team SIX
7. Which would you enjoy more dinner and a movie, ball game or a good book?
Dinner and a movie
8. Where would you ideal vacation spot be?
Cruising on Carnival Cruise lines. We are on cruise number thirty eight and love it.
9. Who, living or dead had been the biggest influence on you and why?
Retired Navy Captain Richard Marcinko, The originator of the Navy’s SEAL Team Six. Taught me so much about life and how to succeed. “The only easy day was yesterday”
10. What is your greatest personal accomplishment?
Becoming a member of the Navy’s Seal Teams!!!