Economic Development Committee – Salter & Melvin
Administrative Committee – Melvin & Salter
1. Discussion of granting easement across county property to provide access to 4942 Matthew Road.
2. Discussion of Agreement for Operation and Management of the Navarre Beach Fishing Pier with TC’s Coastal Front Porch effective January 1, 2014.
3. Discussion of six (6) proposals received for proposed judicial facility.
4. Discussion of use of Tiger Point Community Center for once a month Dependency Court Proceedings.
5. Update on citrus canker and potential eradication alternatives.
6. Discussion of Agreement with Santa Rosa County Fair Association, Inc. for operation and management of the June Ates Arena.
7. Discussion of request from City of Milton for use of 120 acre parcel proximate to NAS Whiting Field for effluent disposal.
8. Discussion of City of Milton establishing boating restriction area on Blackwater River from CSX trestle northward to Quinn Bayou during special events.
9. Discussion of Agreement with Florida Division of Emergency Management for Phase I of the Settlers Colony HMGP drainage project.
10. Discussion of Agreement with Navarre Youth Sports Association, Inc. for management of the Navarre Youth Sports Complex and the Navarre Soccer Complex.
11. Discussion of employment contract with Brad Baker for the Emergency Management Director position.
12. Discussion of Change Order No. 7 to contract with Aero Training and Equipment, Inc. for Bagdad Sewer Extension CDBG project reducing amount of contract by $1,400 and adding time as recommended by project engineer.
13. Discussion of Modification Number 5 to Agreement with Florida Department of Economic Opportunity for the Bagdad Sewer CDBG project.
14. Discussion of reappointment of Louis Greene, Ginny Ward, Kyle Holley, and James Leon White to the Citizens Advisory Task Force (CATF).
15. Discussion of Gulf Power Company Underground Distribution Easement in Navarre Beach Marine Park.
16. Discussion of contract with Baron Consulting for grants administration of the FY2013-2014 Florida Defense Reinvestment Grant at cost not to exceed $3,500.
17. Discussion of contract with Greystone Consulting, LLC for military affairs consultant services for Florida Defense Reinvestment Grant at cost not to exceed $33,500.
18. Update on contract with West Florida Recycling, Inc. for recycling program.
19. Discussion of Legislative Priority List for 2014 legislative session.
20. Discussion of scheduling public hearing on amendment to Ordinance 2002-27 regarding door-to-door solicitation permitting as recommend by Clerk of Courts office.
21. Discussion of Healthy Kids Day One Mile Race along High School Lane and Pawnee Drive in Navarre Saturday, February 22, 2014 beginning at 9:30 a.m.
22. Discussion of 1st Annual Roll for Mobility 5K Run on March 29, 2014 beginning at 8:00 a.m. from Navarre Beach Marine Park along Gulf Boulevard.
23. Discussion of rescheduling January 20, 2014 Committee of the Whole meeting to January 21, 2014 in observance of Martin Luther King holiday.
24. Discussion of 2013-2014 Committee appointments.
25. Hearing items scheduled for 9:30 a.m. Thursday, December 12, 2013:
Annual Resolution authorizing uniform collection of Non-Ad Valorem assessments for projects which may include road paving, water, sewer, fire protection, etc. or any other purpose authorized by law.
Proposed Ordinance implementing of an additional one cent of the accommodation tax as a dedicated source of revenue for beach restoration.
1. Discussion of the Navarre Beach Dune Restoration project - Michael Walther/ Coastal Tech. (Attachment A)
2. Discussion of Change Order No. 3 to the contract with A.E. New, Jr., Inc. for the Agriplex reducing the contract amount by $179,423.30 which results in a savings of $10,344.73. (Attachment B)
3. Discussion of Local Agency Program (LAP) Agreement with FDOT for the design of sidewalks on the north side of Old U.S. 90 starting at the Blackwater Heritage Trail and ending at Henry Street. (Attachment C)
4. Discussion of priority ranking for U.S. 98 and U.S. 90 Corridor Management Projects as required by FDOT to be included in the work program for funding, design, and construction. (Attachment D)
5. Discussion of award for the Navarre Beach Water Main Rehabilitation project to Pensacola Concrete Construction in the amount of $186,329.56. (Attachment E)
6. Discussion of Task Order 13-1 with SCS Engineers for landfills semi-annual water quality sampling. (Attachment F)
7. Discussion of requesting FDOT conduct traffic signal warrant study for SR87 and Hickory Hammock Road intersection.
8. Discussion of approval of Final Plat for The Preserve, a 299 lot subdivision of a portion of Section 7, Township 1 North, Range 27 West, Santa Rosa County, Florida. (Working District 4)
9. Discussion of approval of Final Plat for Willow Glen Phase 2A, a 23 lot subdivision of a portion of Section 28, Township 2 North, Range 28 West, Santa Rosa County, Florida. (Working District 3)
10. Discussion of approval of Final Plat for Pace Mill Creek Phase Two, a private 27 lot subdivision of a portion of Section 33, Township 2 North, Range 29 West, Santa Rosa County, Florida. (Working District 1)
11. Discussion of approval of Paved Road and Drainage Maintenance of the Cornell Road Paving MSBU project located in District 5.
Auburn Parkway 300 LF±
Cornell Drive 1,415 LF±
Georgetown Court 652 LF±
Public Services Committee – Lynchard & Williamson
1. Discussion of approval of the SHIP second mortgage subordination request for the property located at 4438 Lilly Circle, Milton.
Public Works Committee – Williamson & Cole
1. Discussion of paving the western 1565 feet of Molino Bridge Road in working District Three at an estimated cost of $18,770.00.
2. Discussion of resurfacing the following roads in working District Three at an estimated cost of $261,074.00:
Hickory Flats Road (CR 182 to Squigley Road)
Pineview Church Road (northern 3620 ft)
Nowling Road (eastern 675 ft)
New York Street (Farm Road to Annie Penton Road)
Wallace Lake Road (both sides of Ten Mile Creek Bridge)
Travis Bynum Road(southern 3,835 ft)
3. Discussion of request from the Santa Rosa Shores Homeowners Association for two multi-way stop intersections on Redwood Lane at Santa Rosa Drive and Cypress Lane.
Budget & Financial Management Committee – Cole & Lynchard
1. Discussion of the bids received for the repair and maintenance of the Landfill recovery and monitoring wells. Holt Well Service was the sole bidder meeting specifications.
2. Discussion of Budget Amendment 2014 – 056 in the amount of $904,700to appropriate funds for the purchase of automotive ($471,700) and IT equipment ($358,000), the remodeling of District 4 Office ($50,000); and the purchase of the vacant lot adjacent to District 2 ($25,000) as approved at the November 14, 2013 BOCC Regular Meeting in the General and Capital Fund.
3. Discussion of Budget Amendment 2014 – 057 in the amount of $52,000to fund the audio visual system for Tiger Point from Reserve from Contingencies in District V Projects Fund.
4. Discussion of Budget Amendment 2014 – 058in the amount of $16,500to carry forward fund balance for current year expenditure in the Polynesian Isles MSBU Fund.
5. Discussion of Budget Amendment 2014 – 059 in the amount of $535,407to recognize Federal Home Program (HUD) Grant and allocate to First Time Homebuyer account and Substantial Housing account in the Grants Fund.
6. Discussion of Budget Amendment 2014 – 060 in the amount of $428,621to carry forward funds from prior year and allocate in the SHIP Program Fund.
7. Discussion of Budget Amendment 2014 – 061 in the amount of $21,910to fund the change order in the contract with Birkshire Johnstone for the inclusion of metal soffit material for Tiger Point Community Center as approved at the November 14, 2013 BOCC Regular Meeting in the District V Capital Fund.
8. Discussion of Budget Amendment 2014 – 062 in the amount of $1,551to fund the change order with A. E. New, Inc. for the directional bore under Windwood Lane for the Bagdad VFD as approved at the November 14, 2013 BOCC Regular Meeting in the MSBU Fire Districts Fund.
9. Discussion of Budget Amendment 2014 – 063in the amount of $57,840to fund the replacement of the obsolete Super Unicom at Peter Prince Airport as approved at the November 14, 2013 BOCC Regular Meeting in the Airport Fund.
10. Discussion of Budget Amendment 2014 – 064 in the amount of $64,000to carry forward funds for the Marine Sanctuary expansion recommended by the TDC as approved at the November 14, 2013 BOCC Regular Meeting in the Tourist Development Tax Fund.
Budget & Financial Management Committee –continued
11. Discussion of Budget Amendment 2014– 065 in the amount of $4,000 to fund the change order to the contract with Panhandle Grading and Paving, Inc. for the Spencerfield/Benny Russell Park sidewalk to be reimbursed by FDOT Transportation Enhancement Funds as approved at the November 14, 2013 BOCC Regular Meeting in the Road & Bridge Fund.
12. Discussion of Budget Amendment 2014-066in the amount of $73,322to carry forward prior year funds to the Road & Drainage Reserve in the Electric Franchise Fee Fund.
13. Discussion of Budget Amendment 2014-067 in the amount of $132,837 carrying forward funds for Resident Compliance Specialist for CR197 shoulder project as approved at September 12, 2013 meeting.
14. Discussion of County Expenditures / Check Register.