Thursday afternoon, around 2:20, Pace Firefighters and Lifeguard Ambulance personnel were dispatched to S.S. Dixon Intermediate following reports of a man being electrically shocked at the construction area, near the bus ramp.
Radio transmissions reveal a 44-year-old man was hit with 277 volts of electricity and fell from a ladder, approximately 10 feet. The school nurse was doing CPR while EMS and fire rescue responded.
The victim was transported to Sacred Heart Hospital, emergency status. He had a heartbeat at the time this article was posted. EMS reported to dispatchers the man has a broken ankle - unknown if there are other injuries.
Updates will be posted if additional details become available.