A fire that killed a Gulf Breeze man Thursday happened in what Santa Rosa Sheriff's Officials are saying was a meth house. Thirty-one-year-old Corey Webster Busbee died at the scene of the blaze. He was not identified for over 24 hours, due to the damage done by the fire, according to deputies.

Sean Douglas Pullum, 22, was arrested on Friday night, charged with murder and conspiracy to produce methamphetamine. He remains in the Santa Rosa County jail on $40,000 bond.

Sheriff's detectives say an arrest warrant was sought for Pullum following an investigation that indicates the man "was involved in a conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine, and during that act, which is imminently dangerous to self and others, caused the death of another person (Corey Busbee)."

Pullum was originally being held on no bond, however jail records indicate a $40,000 bond has been set.

This is not the first time death or serious injury has occurred in Santa Rosa County at what is believed to be a meth house. In early March, a three-year-old boy was hospitalized in critical condition after he drank what investigators say was drain cleaner in a "sippy cup". The child's mother, Victoria Lauren Cain, 27, and her boyfriend, Jonathan Wayne Glass, were arrested and charged with multiple drug crimes relating to the production or possession of methamphetamine and opium; and cruelty toward a child with great bodily harm. Jail records indicate they are both still in custody: Glass on $185,500 bond and Cain on $174,000 bond. Four other people were also charged with drug crimes.

The arrests followed an incident in which the three-year-old son of Cain picked up a sippy cup left near the bathroom sink and drank from it after brushing his teeth, according to reports. Investigators say Glass brought the cup into the house with "Draino" in it and left it where the child could reach it. A delay by the couple in seeking help from emergency services may have contributed to the child's critical condition. Doctors said in mid-March that the boy was expected to live, however his condition at this time is unknown.